Very simple pastebin clone written in PHP
Author: Joe Robinson
Source code of http://p.of.je
This is a simple web site where you can paste text and access it via a browser. Just go to http://p.of.je, type/paste text into the form, and press submit. It will then take you to a page with your text on a page with a short URL.
It an also be used with pastebinit , which should be available in the package managers of most Linux distros. After installing pastebinit, copy the p.of.je.conf file into /usr/share/pastebin.d
Pastebinit can then be used with with the option -b p.of.je, e.g -
df -h | pastebinit -b http://p.of.je
This will copy the output of df -h to http://p.of.je, then return the URL where it can be viewed.
You can set up your own instance of this on any HTTP server running PHP.
- PHP (Tested with 5.5, assumed to work with any recent version)
- An HTTP Server (Tested with Apache 2.2)
- Clone this repository into a directory
- Configure your HTTP server so that the directory can be accessed via a browser
- Ensure the HTTP server has write access to the directory
- Navigate to the directory in your browser, then follow the usage instructions above